Sunday, July 4, 2010

Judy Pascale doesn't knit socks, but..........

Below is what my dear friend Judy Pascale has to say about Strick-ly Socks. She was unable to post it in the comments part of the blog for some reason. I promised her I would put it somewhere on the blog.


Candace’s newest book Strick-ly Socks utilizes an unconventional technique that makes me (not usually a sock knitter) eager to try knitting some. As her frequent teaching and traveling companion, I have had the opportunity to watch her develop each fascinating step to her technique---from toe to heel so to speak.
The great thing about socks is they come in pairs so you’re sure to have double the fun.

Enjoy,
Judy Pascale


Judy and I did a knitting cruise to Bermuda in May, 2009. It was great fun. Here's a picture of Judy sampling different flavors of rum cake!. She liked them all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment